Tech CU VISA® Debit Card
Easier than writing a check – our VISA Debit Card is a fast and easy way to make all of your purchases wherever VISA is accepted.
- You can use a VISA Debit Card for all of your purchases wherever VISA is accepted - it's easier than writing a check.
- Your purchase is debited directly from your Checking account - no monthly bill to pay.
- Use it to withdraw cash, make deposits and loan payments, obtain mini-statements and perform account transfers.
- Use your Tech CU Debit Card to pay for daily expenses with Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay.
- When you receive your VISA Debit Card, you'll be automatically enrolled in the VISA Personal ID Theft Program (PDF).
- VISA's Zero Liability policy means 100 percent protection against fraud. You have complete liability protection for all card transactions that take place on the Visa system. Please note: to qualify for Zero Liability, transactions must be within 90 days of fraud dispute. Report any fraudulent transactions immediately.
- Our Debit Card Fraud Management Program actively monitors all Debit Card transactions for fraudulent activities.
Ordering your Visa® card
To receive a VISA Debit Card, simply visit any of our branches, call us at (800) 553-0880, or order one through Online Banking.
When you order a VISA Debit Card over the phone or through Online Banking, you'll receive it within 7 to 10 business days.
A Tech CU checking account is required to receive a VISA Debit Card. To report a lost or stolen card, please call (800) 553-0880 during regular business hours. After business hours, please call (888) 241-2510.