Solar Loan Payment Options
[+] How can I make a payment?
There are several ways to make a payment.
- Log-in to Online Banking to set-up a bank to bank transfer.
- Set up new electronic transfers from another financial institution by providing the following:
- Technology Credit Union's Transit Routing Number (ABA #): 121181976
- 13-digit number comprised of your account code, loan ID, and member number formatted as follows:
- First Digit Account Code: 2 (for loans)
- Next 2 digits: Loan ID
- Last 10 digits: Membership number preceded by zeros (For example, for the solar loan of member# 0000123456 with loan ID #70, you would enter 2700000123456)
- Mail your payment to:Tech CU PO Box 1300, San Jose, CA 95108-1300
- If we received your voided check or bank information we will set up the automatic payment for you (and it will be indicated in a letter sent to you). You can also download the Automated Transfer Agreement form.
[+] Can I make more than one payment monthly (i.e. pay loan ahead)?
You are welcome to pay more than your monthly payment, however, the due date will only advance two months. The additional amount received will be applied to the principal balance.
[+] How do I payoff my loan?
You would need to contact us and let us know how you plan on making the payment and if it will be completed by you or a 3rd party. We will give you a payoff amount based on the information provided. This payoff will include any unpaid interest up
to the date you wish to pay it off. We do not pre-charge any interest, so any excess payoff will be returned to your address on file.
[+] How will I know when my one-time payment is due for the short term unsecured loan?
You will receive a quarterly statement throughout the term of the loan. In addition, we will send reminders three months out, one months out and one month prior to your one-time payment due date.
You may also want to consider learning more about our personal loan options or our Solar Smart Unsecured loan or a line of credit loan.