• Was your car or home damaged in the recent floods and storms?

    If so, and you have an auto or home loan with us, here’s what you should do:

    1. Contact your insurance provider: Explain the situation and specific damage that was done to your home or car.
    2. File a claim: Your insurance provider will advise if you can file a claim and how.
    3. Contact Tech CU: If you have an auto or home loan with us, please call: 

      • Home loan: (408) 437-3782 or (800) 553-0880 (Select Option 5 for directory, then Option 1 to enter extension 3782)
      • Auto/vehicle loan: (408) 441-4797 or (800) 649-3721
    4. If you receive an insurance claim check: Please call us at the appropriate phone number above. Tech CU will need to discuss it with you and co-sign the check (because your car or home is collateral for the loan).
    5. If you have a loan with Tech CU and you’re experiencing a financial hardship: We can help. Just call (800) 649-3721 for more information.

    Were you impacted by the storms and need financing to assist you through this difficult time? You can apply for a Personal Loan.

    Sometimes unexpected and difficult events happen. When they do, Tech CU is here to help our members and the community.

Give us a call

Give Us a Call

We look forward to chatting with you.

(800) 553-0880

For new loan related inquiries, call

(877) 988-0471

View Our Contact Info
Visit Us In Person

Visit Us in Person

We’re here to serve your needs in person at our San Jose Headquarters. Visit us at 2010 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95131.
Get Directions
More Information

Want More Info?

Interested in learning more about all we have to offer? Receive personal finance tips along with emails focused on key topics. You can even sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Request More Information