Annual Member Meeting Pre-Registration
The health and well-being of our members and the communities we serve is important to all of us at Tech CU. In light of the continuing concerns regarding COVID-19, the Annual Meeting will be held virtually on Wednesday, April 27th, 2022.
Please Note: You will receive the meeting information once verification of your membership is completed.
This year’s meeting agenda consists of standard business processes outlined below.
Items of Business:
- To elect four individuals to serve as directors until the 2025 Annual Meeting: Mical Atz Brenzel, Barbara Kamm, Sunil Nagdev and Joseph Shepela.
- To elect two individuals to serve as Supervisory Committee members until the 2025 Annual Meeting: Faisal Jeddy and Jeff Lee.
- To transact such other business that may properly come before the Annual Meeting.
Click here to review the Annual Meeting agenda and to see last year’s Annual Meeting minutes.Opens a new window
Who Can Vote?
Members of record at the close of business on March 1, 2022, are entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, the Annual Meeting (or any adjournment or postponement thereof).
The 2021 Annual Report contains financial and other information about Tech CU. It will be available on our website as of April 27, 2022, at www.techcu.com/AnnualReport or by contacting: Corporate Secretary, 2010 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
To all members of Tech CU who have executed a Proxy, please note that the Proxy may be voted by the proxy holder regarding:
- Election of Directors.
- Election of Supervisory Committee members.
- Amendments of the Articles and Bylaws, to the extent permitted by law.
- Other matters properly presented at elections, annual meetings or special meetings of members, to the extent permitted by law.