FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tech CU Unveils Redesigned Website
Features innovative design, improved navigation and multiple platform accessibility
San Jose, Calif. – March 9, 2016 – Tech CU (Technology Credit Union) today announced the launch of its newly redesigned website. The new website provides a fresh look and feel along with a more intuitive and streamlined navigation, enhanced content, and the tools and resources to help members make informed financial decisions.
“We understand that money isn’t the most important thing, but it ultimately affects many facets of our lives. Most Americans don’t formally learn how to manage their money — it can be daunting. And, because consumers spend so much time online, our website is a critical channel for us to connect with them,” said Tech CU's SVP of Marketing Kate Duggan. “It’s with all of these issues in mind that we redesigned our website — enabling customers to learn, gain expert insight, and find products that meet their needs quickly and easily.”
The new website includes:
- Multiple Platform Accessibility: Responsive design is optimized for desktop, tablet or mobile phone use.
- Intuitive Navigation and Enhanced Product Pages: It’s easier than ever for members to find what they need, learn more about products and services and open new accounts.
- Convenience and Access: Because banking should be convenient, the website highlights a host of benefits ranging from making an appointment online to mobile banking apps.
- Online Banking Login: Business Online Banking and Investment (Cetera) account users are now able to login securely from the home page.
- Educational Tools and Resources: Designed to help members with financial decision making, this section includes valuable financial information, calculators, articles and videos.
“The new website is about ensuring our members have a great online experience now and into the future. We consider the new site to be a foundational enhancement to our members’ overall experience,” said Tech CU’s Vice President of Digital Marketing, Ignasio Medrano. “The convenience, accessibility and intuitive navigation make it easier than ever for members to take control of their finances — while also providing key educational resources and tools to make smart financial decisions.”
To learn more or to check out the updated site, please visit
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY CREDIT UNION
Tech CU (
www.techcu.com) is a $2 billion credit union serving more than 75,000 members throughout the San Francisco Bay Area — including employees of such companies as Tesla, eBay, Applied Materials, Nvidia and Facebook. A federally insured, not-for-profit organization, we put the financial interests of our members ahead of shareholder profit by helping members achieve their financial goals on their terms and by sharing the benefits of our growth. Founded in 1960 by a group of forward-thinking employees at Fairchild Semiconductor, today we continue to be an industry leader, providing innovative financial products for all stages of our members’ lives, including personal banking, wealth management, private banking, commercial lending and business banking. Tech CU consistently achieves a customer satisfaction rating above 95 percent and maintains a 5-star rating from Bauer Financial, the nation’s largest independent rating service for financial institutions. And, with mobile and online banking, 65,000+ surcharge-free ATMs worldwide (more than Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo combined) and convenient branch access to our financial experts, Tech CU makes 24/7 banking easy and empowering.