• Search

  • Loading

    You searched:

    What do I do if my account was transferred to the state?

    We matched it to:

    What do I do if my account was transferred to the state?

    Inactive accounts are escheated to the state of the primary address in accordance to the rules and regulations of that state. You are able to reclaim your funds by visiting the appropriate state’s Unclaimed Property website to search their database. Each state will have procedures on how you can reclaim escheated funds. In California, you can search for your unclaimed property at this website.

    Our site search found the following matches:

    About 0 results

Give us a call

Give Us a Call

We look forward to chatting with you.

(800) 553-0880

For new loan related inquiries, call

(877) 988-0471

View Our Contact Info
Visit Us In Person

Visit Us in Person

We’re here to serve your needs in person at our San Jose Headquarters. Visit us at 2010 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95131.
Get Directions
More Information

Want More Info?

Interested in learning more about all we have to offer? Receive personal finance tips along with emails focused on key topics. You can even sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Request More Information