• Search

  • Loading

    You Searched:

    How do I place a stop payment on a personal check?

    We found multiple answers for your question:

    How do I get a Tech CU official check replaced?

    If you have had an official check stolen or it has been lost, you can either fill out the replacement check form or call us at (408) 451-9111. We issue replacement checks for official checks that are lost, stolen or destroyed only.  For money orders, please complete the money order stop payment form.

    How do I place a stop payment on a personal check?

    To place a stop payment on a check:

    1. Log into Online Banking.
    2. Hover over “Services.”
    3. Select “Check Stop Payment.” Or 1. Log into Mobile Banking. 2. Choose the "Stop Payment" menu. 

    Fees may apply.

    Our site search found the following matches:

    About 0 results

Give us a call

Give Us a Call

We look forward to chatting with you.

(800) 553-0880

For new loan related inquiries, call

(877) 988-0471

View Our Contact Info
Visit Us In Person

Visit Us in Person

We’re here to serve your needs in person at our San Jose Headquarters. Visit us at 2010 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95131.
Get Directions
More Information

Want More Info?

Interested in learning more about all we have to offer? Receive personal finance tips along with emails focused on key topics. You can even sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Request More Information