• Search

  • Loading

    You searched:

    What should I do if I am traveling internationally?

    We matched it to:

    What should I do if I am traveling internationally?

    When you travel internationally, please remember to notify us. This aids us in identifying transactions that are out of your usual activity, but consistent with your travel plans. 

    • Notify us by logging into Online Banking and selecting the “Secure Email” tab. 
    • Select “Compose” and then in the Category dropdown, select “Travel Notification.”
    • Please note: Placing a travel notification does not guarantee that your card will not be blocked during the fraud activity monitoring process.
    • In order to prevent potential fraudulent activity on member accounts, high-risk transactions and activity in high-risk areas may trigger the card to be blocked pending activity verification.
    • Should this happen, you can contact Card Member Security Services 24/7:
    • Domestic Calls: (888) 241-2440; International Calls can be made by calling collect: (909) 941-1034.
    • Our Member Contact Center can be reached at 408-451-9111 during standard business hours: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (PST) Monday through Friday; Saturday 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (PST).

    Our site search found the following matches:

    About 0 results

We’re Here To Help

By Phone

Call us anytime

New loan inquiries