Prepare for the Future: Go Beyond Traditional Investing+
Is your portfolio prepared for tomorrow’s unknowns?
Join us for an overview on:
- Where are the future growth opportunities?
- Investing beyond your 401k plan & what comes next?
- Stocks, bonds, cash and the 4th asset class*
- Counter–intuitive portfolio risk management
- Portfolio rebalancing strategy for today’s market
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
10051 S. De Anza Blvd.,
Cupertino, CA 95014
Daytime Phone Number:
Evening Phone Number:
Total Number Attending:*
How did you hear about this event:
Prospectuses containing additional information, including sales charges and expenses will be available at the seminar or obtained for a registered representative. Investors should carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company, & should be carefully read before investing. Variable annuities will be discussed at this seminar.
+Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with Technology Credit Union. Investments are: ● Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured ● May lose value ● Not financial institution guaranteed ● Not a deposit ● Not insured by any federal government agency. FINRA Registered Branch: 2010 N. First Street, Suite 500, San Jose, CA 95131
* Alternative or nontraditional asset classes are subject to the risk factors of those asset classes. Some of those risks may include general economic risk, geopolitical risk, commodity-price volatility, counterparty and settlement risk, currency risk, derivatives risk, emerging markets risk, foreign securities risk, high-yield bond exposure, noninvestment-grade bond exposure, index investing risk, industry concentration risk, leveraging risk, market risk, prepayment risk, liquidity risk, real estate investment risk, sector risk, short sales risk, temporary defensive positions, and large cash positions.